We are offering 3 new apprenticeship roles for Wythenshawe residents. If successful, they will be completing L2 Fence Installer apprenticeship (salary £9.50 per hour), ideally starting in April/May.
We are offering a pre-recruitment training programme called ‘Low Carbon Careers’ which is an employer-led programme for young people aged 18-25 looking to build a career in the green economy. As we are recruiting for these apprentices we are now planning to run our first Manchester course in Wythenshawe for a group of 10 young people, so one of the options for young people completing the training pre-recruitment programme would be a guaranteed interview with us for one of these apprenticeships.
This programme will be delivered through Zoom for now.
For more information on the programme please contact email@example.com, but general summary of programme is:
- Accredited Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in the Construction Environment (City & Guilds)
- Industry insight sessions involving external agencies and employers (a.k.a. ‘Ask the Employer’ sessions)
- Practical workshop / site-based skills development
- Functional skills embedded within provision
- Core Employability skills –
>Job search and applying for work
>Interview and presentation skills
>Understanding employer needs
>Building professional networks
- Carbon Literacy Certificate
- 12 month access to online training courses.
- Targeted 1-2-1 and group activities