We have identified five distinct learning areas for skills development, on which our provision is based: Industry Knowledge; Skills for Work; Work Experience; Social and Personal Skills and English and Maths Functional Skills (Entry Level 3 – Level 2).
• We aim to develop the skills of Young People to prepare to enter into 'The World of Work!' supporting them to make relevant and informed decisions concerning their futures.
• Increase their personal development and self-esteem, along with reinforcing positive attitudes.
• Provide a stimulating, supportive, rewarding and small work based learning environment.
• We ensure the Young people continue to receive advice and guidance that they need to make well-informed and realistic decisions about learning and careers throughout their time with us and post programme.
• We offer a flexible teaching programme including mock interviews, IT, job research, CV writing in addition to teamwork activities.